Decoding communication : An emotionally intelligent life skill
KEYU is not for profit and provides education and supports health and wellbeing.
We provide scholarships and concessional education for staff and research into beneficial cultural change in organisations.
- A less stressed team are more engaged and productive.
- Reducing stress at work and in personal life improves relationships and wellbeing .
In Process Communication Model® (PCM) Seminars , you learn:
- A life skill that helps you self manage and understand others.
- About a logical model of personality
- How different perceptions, communication styles and psychological needs are important elements in our interactions at work and at home.
- How to decode the language and behaviour of others.
You can book to attend 1- and 3-day seminars on communication and self-management on our Seminars page.